May’s a coming in
May 4, 2010 § 2 Comments
Now that the end of the semester is looking at us straight in the eye, I figured it would be useful to summarize all the course assignments so you can check what may still be outstanding. If I’ve misremembered anything, please let me know. Here’s a copy of the syllabus–Researching the English Civil Wars–for reference.
- A minimum of 11 “ordinary” blog posts (the 5 posts before midterm were 200-350 words, the 7 post-midterm around 500 words).
- Two additional blog posts, one describing the five most useful blogs you’ve discovered and the other listing good secondary sources in your area(s) of interest (10 for Irina and Lena; 20 for Ariel and Laura).
- Two Zotero assignments. After capturing your secondary sources with Zotero, (1) export them into a Word document and email them to me, and (2) import them into the group folder (should automatically appear in your Zotero window).
- Correspond with an outside expert about something you’ve been having trouble with. Copy or link me to the question and any response.
Irina and Lena…
- Substantial comments on Ariel’s and Laura’s first essays.
Ariel and Laura…
- Three essays, two short (5-7 pages), one long (15 pages or more)
I have a feeling I’ve forgotten something, but that’s all I can recall at the moment.